“I shall be needing a white jacket and a black tie,” Mr. Bond professes in A View to Kill (1985). What he really meant to say was: “I’ll be needing OTAA’s Black Velvet Bow Tie and an olive martini”- because there’s nothing more ‘007 than this sleek number. Luxurious details are a part OTAA’s rich history, which is why this pre-tied bowtie has been stitched by hand and cut from a divine velvet fabric. From its clean-line seams to its heavenly double-stitched backing, this Black Velvet Pre-tied Bowtie exudes superior craftsmanship.
Velvet has long held regal associations; King Richard II of England in the 14th century asked to be buried in the stuff. Revered for centuries for its noble status, velvet is smooth to the touch and offers a lightly tufted body. This velvet pre-tied bowtie, when paired with indulgent black tones, will accent your formal tailoring with a sophisticated outlook. All you’ll need is a martini in-hand to channel the sleek aesthetic of Mr James Bond. We’ll have it shaken, not stirred.
Bow Tie code: M270-BT
This item's measurements are
- Length of bow tie strap at full length: 48 cm (18.89")
- Length of tied bow: 11.5 cm (4.5")
- Height of tied bow (widest point): 5.8 cm (2.28")
- Height of tied bow (narrowest point): 2.3 cm (0.90")
- All dimensions are approximate only
- Dry clean
- Hand made
- Pre Tied Bow Tie
- Bow Tie comes with an adjustable strap which can be adjusted to fit
- Bow Tie latches on with a hooking mechanism when being worn
- 100% Velvet